The FAA Part 107 Aeronautical Knowledge Test is a 2-Hour 60 question exam which must be undertaken in-person at an approved FAA Knowledge Testing Center by anyone wishing to obtain a commercial sUAS / drone certification.
The test covers many concepts specific to aviation and sUAS operation which require prior study, attempting the test without prior preparation will ultimately lead to a fail. This online course’s objective is to prepare you to pass the FAA Part 107 test.
The comprehensive curriculum was created using all knowledge concepts that the FAA requires drone pilots to learn.
Test questions are provided for you to practice on, every step of the way. Take the quiz at the end of each lesson, at the end of each module, and a practice exam.
When you register for the Part 107 Preparation Course, you get:
- Online course available 24/7 on your computer, tablet and smartphone
- 45+ lessons covering all knowledge areas, that cater to multiple learning styles
- Coverage of the FAA’s knowledge concepts as required for the Part 107 requirements
- Practice quizzes to test your understanding of the concepts along the way
- Practice test which prepares you for the FAA’s Aeronautical Knowledge Test
- Downloadable, printable PDFs of course material so you can study offline
- Self-paced curriculum that gives you control to view lectures as many times as you want
Course Study e-Guides included FREE: